Avex Group Launches “avex star search audition 2016” in the United States from
Japan’s Leading Entertainment Company
To Host Auditions for the Next International Top Entertainers Including Singers, Dancers, Models, Actor, Rappers and More
Los Angeles, California, June 22nd, 2016 - Avex Group Holdings Inc., one of Japan’s leading entertainment companies, will be hosting “avex star search audition 2016” in USA from , to discover the next generation of top entertainers active in Japan, Asia, and around the world. In addition to musicians, talents of all genres such as dancers, models, actors and rappers are very welcome.
No age, gender, or nationality is required for this audition, although preferably young candidates from the age of 8 to 18. Winners of the audition will be offered the chance to sign an exclusive contract with Avex Group, make their major debut and get a wide range of professional entertainment job opportunities including back dancers, songwriters, etc.
Audition Entry Eligibility and Conditions
- No age, gender, or nationality is required (Preferably between 8 and 18 years of age)
- No visa status is required
- Candidates need to understand Japanese to qualify for the application
- Minors need to submit the consent from their parents/guardians
- Only amateur performers can apply (Must not be signed to any management company at the current time)
6/22/16 (Wed) - (Sun) PDT
- First round screening (preliminary audition): resume, profile document and video demo judgment
- Second round screening: performance (singing, dancing, self-PR, etc.) and interview
- The second round screenings are scheduled to take place on:
- in New York
- in Los Angeles
- in Tokyo
(*Detailed information on the second round screenings will be provided only to candidates who have passed the preliminary audition. )
- avex star search audition 2016 Registration Page: http://avex-audition.jp/auditi
- Only online entries (no mail entries) will be accepted
- Photos, Performance and Self-PR Videos are required (eg, singing video for singer, self-PR video for model and actor)
- Detailed Instructions:
- Visit the registration page on a PC or Smart Phone: http://avex-audition.jp/auditi
- Click ENTRY at the bottom of the page
- Fill out the registration form and upload two photos of you (one upper body and one full body), and you are registered to the audition
- If you would like to upload any supplementary sound files, please use any of the following file types: mp3, m4a, aiff, aif, wav and wma
- If you have uploaded your performance video to YouTube, please include the link in the "Homepage/Blog URL" field
- If you are applying as a group, list out each member's name, age, nationality and current country of residence in the "Members’ information" field at the bottom of the page
AVEX Group Holdings, Inc.
Artist Development Div.
aves star search audition 2016 Office
About Avex Group Holdings Inc.
Avex Group is a Japanese holding company for a group of entertainment-related subsidiaries, including Avex Music Creative Inc., a leading record company with the top recorded music sales in Japan, and Avex Management Inc., home to some of Japan’s most famous entertainers of various genres. Avex Group first became Japan's best-known record and entertainment company during the 1990s, and its current roster of recording artists includes some of the biggest J-pop acts to gain international fame, such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro and Kumi Koda.